 Publishing / 1371
  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

[ XFUT lugnet.publish ] Shiri: (...) [...] (...) We are supposed to discuss web design and such things over in lugnet.publish, so I have cross posted the message there. I use "vi" as my HTML editor, but I will suggest that you just use your (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) *Iff* you are familiar with HTML.[1] If not, then I suggest a WYSIWYG HTML editor - I think both major browsers include one.[2] I realize that the editors are inelegant and that they don't make the code in the 'best' way possible. On the other (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

Jeff Johnston: (...) You are right about that for starting on documents, but it is often easier to tweak the actual code without a WYSUW_Y_G (not what the rest of the world gets) editor. No matter if you use a text editor or an WYSUW_Y_G editor, you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) To get started with HTML, try the tutorials at (URL).[1] Joe's done a nice job of presenting the concepts in reasonable chunks, with the right amount of detail. He also addresses flavors of HTML, including browser differences, style sheets, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)