 Publishing / 1322
    Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?) —Matthew Miller
   (...) Agreed; round mousepads are the work of satan. Well, unless you have a round monitor. (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?) —John Matthews
     I have a 3M Precision Mousing Surface and it is the correct size and shape. For reference on building a new mouse pad, I would suggest looking at this 3M model. Build On! John Matthews P.S. It is great for Quake! Yeah baby! I got Q3A today and it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?) —Jim Hughes
     (...) I have been using the 3M pad for several years and thers no other mousepad that is even close, in fact I'll go one further, there is no other computer peripheral that is as good. (...) It is great for Photoshop too. Jim hughesj@one.net (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?) —Larry Pieniazek
   Agreed with Jasper and Matt on shape Small radius rounded corners, yes. Round, no. The corners are places I go to a lot on my screen. (upper left is window close, upper right is Office Toolbar properties, lower left is start button for less (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)