 Publishing / 1286
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Todd Lehman
   (...) I have to agree wholeheartedly with Tom. When done right -- and it's rare -- the benefits of frames do outweigh the drawbacks, IMO. Check out Joshua Delahunty's review archive if you've never seen a site that does frames right. Joshua gives (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Jasper Janssen
   (...) To tell you the truth, I don't see the value added. Whenever you view a review, the top frame changes to reflect the set. This means there are no problems with URLs pointing to the main page, but it also means that for every review you read, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)