 Publishing / 1006
Re: Problem with this code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:37:36 GMT

Bram:

The source code for HTML Tidy is available. I think you get
the URL if you run it with the "-help" option.

You might want to fix the problem with "&" -> "&"
too, if you start editing the code.

It is really annoying, when it inserts spaces in places,
where they are supposed to influence how things are
rendered. But it is also annoying, when browsers interpret
space or no space differently in places where they shouldn't
do that.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --