 Publishing / 990
Re: Problem with this code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:46:20 GMT

Linc Smith <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> wrote:
So if you are still reading... I can't seem to get the images to fit
together tightly.  There seems to be a gap (border or whatever) under? each
image.  This can be seen if you open this code.  I don't know how to get the
table to fit together without these seams :(

Try adding HSPACE=0 and VSPACE=0 to your IMG tags.