 Promotional / 975 (-5)
  Re: Maersk Blue?

(...) Interestingly though they are allowed to use it at the parks. At the last RLD at LLW Guy Bagley, the Chief Modelmaker showed a plate with all the available colours plus some new ones that were being considered (and a couple that have been (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

(...) Hi Todd, I own both Maersk and SW sets, and NO, it is NOT the same color. I was indeed surprised to find DUPLO in the same color, as I thought as you that it was specific for Maersk promo's. regards Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Maersk Blue?

Is "Maersk Blue" (as it applies to LEGO bricks) the exact same color as the light blue that came out a couple years ago in Star Wars sets and before that in Scala and Belville? Or is it a different color? I *think* I heard at BrickFest that Maersk (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: VELUX house still available

(...) I have been meaning to order more of these, so I placed my order on the website soon after reading this. Michael, thanks for the reminder. The houses came today, only two days later! They're packed in styrofoam peanuts, so the boxes are in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: VELUX house still available

(...) snip (...) If you're thinking of getting this set, I think it's definitely worth it. I got mina about a year ago & it's a nice addition to any town. the bed can only fit one fig, but that can be modified. you get extra roof pieces to make the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact