 Promotional / 940 (-5)
  2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

Greetings, I was browsing Brickshelf and saw pictures of a plastic bag featuring a 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promotion that Yosihiro Kurosawa had posted. (URL) anyone have any more information on this? I'm sure the minifigures are all (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.promo)

  New DUPLO Promo Brick Database on LUGNET

As a companion to the DUPLO Printed Brick Database here on LUGNET ((URL) I've created a Promo Brick Database based on the bricks that I currently have in my collection. The new Promo Brick Database can be found at the following page here on LUGNET: (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general) !

  Unknown Promotional Ferry 1658, Viking Line

Hi all, I´ve just sent a picture of the "newly-discovered" ferry 1658 Viking Saga from 1982 to the brickset database. Its now the 15th promotional ferry in the listing. I´m still looking for pictures of 1923 Viking Line ferry and ferry 1679. Does (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Kabaya Soccer Series

Sorry, if this is old news. here are some images of the Kabaya Soccer Series 3 sets. (URL) part, is the target used in the second set, which is the chess board from the 7190 Star Wars Falcon set. (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Quaker Oats Treasure Hunt Kit (#1411) extra parts bag?

"Erik L. Knopp" <eknopp@isd.net> wrote in message news:1f80zn8.1gr27zp...isd.net... (...) I received two this week that contained the extra bag of parts. I don't recall any of the other ones that I have received having it but it is entirely (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact