 Promotional / 940
939  |  941
Subject:
2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 05:40:23 GMT

Greetings,
I was browsing Brickshelf and saw pictures of a plastic bag featuring
a 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promotion that Yosihiro Kurosawa had posted.
Does anyone have any more information on this?
I'm sure the minifigures are all customized via stickers on the torsos but
it looks like there may be a few elements in new colors notably the red crates.
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)