 Promotional / 939
938  |  940
Subject:
New DUPLO Promo Brick Database on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:46:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As a companion to the DUPLO Printed Brick Database here on LUGNET
(http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks), I've created a Promo Brick
Database based on the bricks that I currently have in my collection.

The new Promo Brick Database can be found at the following page here on LUGNET:
http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/promobricks

As always I'm interested in additions, updates and corrections, so if you
have any please get in touch.  Also, I'm interested in acquiring any bricks
that are not pictured in the database so please get in touch if you can help
in that regard.

Thanks and I hope folks enjoy the new page.

Greg

P.S. Continued thanks (as always) to BrickShelf where the pictures are hosted.