 Promotional / 810 (-10)
  Coca Cola Promo report

(...) Hi. I sincerly would like to report the whole story from japan. The Coca-cola/Lego collaboration in Japan is thought to be very epock-making. As Lego never did such a widely spreaded promotion, or having collaboration with such a common (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Ouch!

Which begs the question, are his legs turned around, or his head? Scott (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan

(...) Hey Hoppy! Better jump on this one: (URL) know it's probably not the one you want...) Matt (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan

(...) According to this offer: (URL) for it if you can get 'em! Matt (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan

Somebody from Japan is offering the whole bunch on Yahoo auctions for about $45. Is this a fair price ? Luc (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Ouch!

See (URL) the left middle pic, that minifig is doing an unnatural thing! (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell stuff, at Brickfest

I don't know who got the signs or where they came from, but I did manage to get my own sign and flag from the station in Mebane, NC. I've contacted Shell for a complete list of participating stations, which the woman in charge of promotions was (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.promo)

  Shell Sets in Chicago?

Can the larger Shell sets (1252-1256) be found in the Chicago (particularly Schaumburg) area? I will be out there next week and since they are no where to be found here in Raleigh I am hoping to find some out there. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan

What a great time to be in Japan on business! My luggage is already full with Kabaya sets for me, I'll guess I have to squeeze in some more space for little polybags. Unfortunately, it appears to me that you can't tell which set you are getting (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan

(...) Working on it... Matt (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact