 Promotional / 760 (-5)
  Re: Lego my tunes!

Alright, after receiving my QMPO-"BOX" (CD boxes) I've got to tell you - these things ROCK!!! The packing styrofoam is in the shape of a large 1 x1 Brick including stud complete with "Lego" on it! The disclaimer mentions the special permission to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Dragon Fly Airplane Promo available at Shop @ Home

I noticed that dragon fly was available at Shop @ Home....I hope there are enough...because I think I just might have to get a copy!!!! :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Kabaya LoM Promo...

Todd Kubo <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF8KrK.GoB@lugnet.com... (...) We have them listed, with images, at Brickset: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) I went to this shop that Rich mentioned. I checked on in the Bronx by me, but they had nada. I got all the Shell Shops & Car washes they had on display (only two each. The man there said they might be putting more out today. At 2.10 per gallon (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) I found them at the 1st Shell station on Atlantic avenue. (...) It is supposed to be $10, but I just walked up and the guy behind the counter sold them to me without a gas purchase. Is there a limit on the number of sets you can buy? No limit! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact