 Promotional / 757
Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:08:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher J. Dean writes:
Rich- Where in Brooklyn did you find the gas station with the larger Shell
sets?  Also, what dollar amount of gas did you have to buy in order to get
the sets?  Is there a limit on the number of sets you can buy?

Jonathan- Where are you going to go get the sets from?  I think you work out
of Manhattan like me, but which borough are you going to?

I went to this shop that Rich mentioned. I checked on in the Bronx by me,
but they had nada. I got all the Shell Shops & Car washes they had on
display (only two each. The man there said they might be putting more out
today. At 2.10 per gallon I bought no gas. If you take the subway its very
easy to get to. I can provide good directions if needed.

I also went to a Shell in Ozone Park & they had all the little sets.

Jonathan