 Promotional / 758
Re: New Kabaya LoM Promo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:12:55 GMT

Todd Kubo <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GF8KrK.GoB@lugnet.com...
The news from Japan is the next few Kabaya Promos will be out soon.
They are putting together a LoM Kabaya series.

Nothing great here unfortunately, the Kabaya LoM promo
series is going to be the same as the 7300-7303 series.
Not in the same order of sets and I am not sure of the Set #'s yet.
As soon as I receive mine I'll confirm set #'s.

We have them listed, with images, at Brickset:

http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?Set=1413-1416

Huw