 Promotional / 750 (-20)
  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

Ooops! I'll just climb back under my rock... ROSCO (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) Australia and whoever else received these 6 sets back in 1999! Mel (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

That's 1246-1251, the larger sets are 1252-1256 - the same sets released in SoCal last year (that I took a roadtrip from NoCal for JUST to pick a ton up!). I think I'm going to buy a ton IF I can find them locally (they don't seem to like to carry (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) Incidentally, though I prefer not to use M$ products, IE 5.5 seems to have solved the problem of long URLs split over multiple lines, and cut & paste is not necessary. Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

While in Brooklyn NY today I found a Shell station that received the promo sets today. This release contains all the large shell sets that were available in the last promotion, and 6 new small promo sets. Here is a picture of the 6 new sets. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  New Kabaya LoM Promo...

The news from Japan is the next few Kabaya Promos will be out soon. They are putting together a LoM Kabaya series. Nothing great here unfortunately, the Kabaya LoM promo series is going to be the same as the 7300-7303 series. Not in the same order (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GEzv67.1qw@lugnet.com... (...) Neat sets, both. (...) There are quite a number of other color differences, as well. The black plates, the grey section along the side, red airplain (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale.

It's no sensitivity to me personally.... it's simply the way the Lugnet terms of use are structured. Any offers to trade or sell belong in the marketplace newsgroup. I was just dropping a quick note about it.... I only occasionally read through the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

Hi again I just made another discovery this boat 1924 is identical to the boat from Color Line Ferry - kit 1955 (URL) only difference is the stickers for the name and the bottom is blue on this, red on mine? Wow.. Has this happened before? -- (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

(...) By posting to lugnet.admin.database (I've xposted this there). (...) Lugnet is missing many promo sets. Brickset is by far the better reference for promos. I guess it just isn't a priority of the data base managers, combined with folks not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

Oooh, nice kit. Too bad it's not still available, I'd want one to add to all the other ferry promo kits I have (then again, I'm not a Completist, so wouldn't pay insane prices to get it, either). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Viking Line Ferry Promo

Hi all {Lego Direct Question is at the End {1}} I managed to get hold of a Viking Line Ferry Kit, No: 1924. It a lovely big boat, 40 studs long and 8 2/3 studs high, see it here (URL) it has no name, it has a sticker of the ship name on the boat (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale.

Hi Todd, I don't think there was any real harm done. Scott is right in a way, market posts are generally more appropriate in .market.buy-sell-trade, and are not extremely "welcome" in theme groups. OTOH, there is no written rule against them; it is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale.

Sorry to upset your sensitivities Scott. It must have bothered you for some time to post after my initial post in April. My fault. :( I posted this here, since I consider Kabaya sets as Promotional Sets. If not, I welcome anyone's comment as to what (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Lego Blimp

A while back I bought an inflatable lego blimp from a guy in the Netherlands. About 3'6'' long and 2' diameter. Was this part of a promo line recently? Mark H. (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale.

This posting belongs in the marketplace, buy-sell-trade newsgroup. -- Scott (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Pingo, tax-free sets with candy and LEGO

(...) Is this the same Penguin as Pingu? I think Pingu is Finnish or something? This is also a Children's Character too. Where can these sets be obtained from? Mel (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo)

  KB bags (was Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB)

(...) Thanks for the info. The picture on the site used to be of the satchel/briefcase Freestyle bag, but now it is a picture of a backpack. Both have been packaged with Basic/Freestyle sets in the past and sold in the regular retail line. --Raymond (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

(...) The 4177 video sounds like the same one which comes with 4177. The copy in my 4177 was kind of lousy quality (of course it also went through airline checked baggage so who knows). The story itself was kind of interesting, though clearly (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

When I went to ZB a few weeks ago, they had a poster up advertising the free video with any Creator purchase. I also noticed that one of the larger Creator sets included the video. I thought about buying a $3 set just for the video, but decided not (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact