 Promotional / 75 (-5)
  McDonald's Promo Set #2

At lunch today I picked up set #2. It is some sort of a combination helicopter and boat. Here is a quick breakdown of the pieces: 2x6 Plate - Red (x5) 2x4 Brick - Black (x3) 2x3 Brick - Black (x1) 2x3 Low Slope - Yellow (x2) 2x3 Inverse Low Slope - (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: McDonalds Info

I'm guessing that some of the apparent new colours are due to a change in the plastic used by TLG. If you take a close look some of the new bricks in the Star Wars sets, and compare to a standard brick in the same colour, you can sometimes tell that (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) I'm currently leaning towards that, too, but I'm not counting out regular blue yet. However, I do think the green is regular green. I think the lighting is just brightening everything up, 'cause the yellow looks brighter, too. Jeff "I've had (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) I wish! I asked about this and it was either $1.69 or $1.79 before sales tax, they weren't sure which yet. I'm hoping they erred on the high side... /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) It could certainly be the new blue-purple color -- the one that shows up in the new DUPLO Dinosaurs sets. It's not purple, and it's not blue, but it's in-between. It's a *gorgeous* color and it does look great with yellow or orange. What's got (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact