 Promotional / 715
  LEGO-bonus in Nederland

Hi all, Sorry for the crosspost (thus why I'm not braving this in Dutch), but I had a rather interesting experience today upon my return to Leiden from five weeks in London (yes, I got out before the anarchists could try to burn it down). I'd (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Last weekend when I bought LEGO at the local Bart Smit (Eindhoven) there was no mention of a Bionicle promotion :-( Maybe the girl behind the counter didn't know about it. Next time I get to the store I'll check again. Anyway thanks for the (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Graag gedaan! But I didn't see any signage or anything at the Bart Smit I was at, so I can't speak for the extent in time or products (or space!) that the free-cap deal covers. So, as with so much in this life, Your Mileage May Vary. best (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) I haven't seen any in Northern California (not that I'm actively looking!). Maggie C. (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

Zal ik van de week eens voor je kijken Frank? Leiden is om de hoek... Welke Bionikneus is je favoriet? Duq "Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message news:GCnu8L.z5@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) :-) (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Last I saw, Bionicle was scheduled to be released in August in North America. The Lego Mania magazine (or whatever it's called) did have a promotion selling one of them (the fire one I think) but the rest aren't available. (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Maybe I ought to pay my way back to the US in Bionicle factoring...heh. ;) It does guarantee that at least I'll think about buying another one before I go (but I'm poor). best LFB (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) I got 4 of the small ones while I was in the UK 2 weeks ago. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

Hi Lindsay, I know I got one too, but its an collectorsitem, raer and not every shop has it or they re already gon. Good hunting anyway Have fun and keep building Nico (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)