 Promotional / 715
714  |  716
Subject:
LEGO-bonus in Nederland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 13:58:54 GMT

   Hi all,

   Sorry for the crosspost (thus why I'm not braving this
   in Dutch), but I had a rather interesting experience
   today upon my return to Leiden from five weeks in London
   (yes, I got out before the anarchists could try to burn
   it down).

   I'd decided to break down and buy a copy of the Bionicle
   Onua, which was UKP 5.95 ($8.75, NGL 22,--) in London but
   only NGL 15,95 in NL.  When I got it to the counter at Bart
   Smit on the Haarlemmerstraat, the staffer there whipped out
   this most interesting red baseball cap with orange cording
   along the seams, the LEGO logo at the (traditional) back,
   and a screenprint of three bricks on a yellow field at the
   front, over the bill.  It was a total freebie, although I
   didn't stop to ask if it was *all* LEGO items or just a
   Bionicle-promotie.

   So anyways, if you're in the market for Bionicles and
   hats, now's the time.  Or something.  Has anyone else
   seen this?  Is it only Netherlands, or other places in
   Europe too?

   all best

   Lindsay