 Promotional / 716
Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  So anyways, if you're in the market for Bionicles and
  hats, now's the time.  Or something.  Has anyone else
  seen this?  Is it only Netherlands, or other places in
  Europe too?

Last weekend when I bought LEGO at the local Bart Smit (Eindhoven) there was
no mention of a Bionicle promotion :-( Maybe the girl behind the counter
didn't know about it.
Next time I get to the store I'll check again. Anyway thanks for the info! :-)

-Frank