 Promotional / 690 (-5)
  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

All, I got alot of requests for these sets and sold out very quickly. Since then I have recieved more stock so if you were looking and could not find it, please revisit the link I emailed you. Regards, Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Red Tiger promo on US Airways

"Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message news:Pine.GSU.4.30.0...ink.com... (...) -- (...) This is the 2774 Air Show set ((URL) It has been offered by SAS, Quantas, and most recently by American Airlines. $24 seems to be the standard (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Red Tiger promo on US Airways

Hi. I flew internationallylast week on US Airways, and they offered a Lego set in the duty free catalog. It's called Red Tiger Air Show or something like that (no set # given) and came with a small tool cart, a refueling truck, and a plane. There (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

Hi all, Contact me if you are interested in these. Since this is not a marketplace group, I don't want to say directly... Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

  Re: A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

(...) Who would like to maintain this section? If you're a member, I can put you on the ACL[1] for the Promo area: (URL) there (assuming you're responsible :-) you can edit the content on the left bar and make subpages as needed. Jacob Sparre (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact