 Promotional / 617
  Promo Brick Checkilst?

Hi! Is there a complete list somewhere of the bricks that Lego have passed out over the years? I'm talking about bricks such as the recent Soccer or Kidvention bricks. I've looked around but haven't been able to find a list anywhere. Feel free to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo Brick Checkilst?

There were bricks from the outlet openings in Georgia and Virginia.. they said "October 1999" and "November 1999". They came printed on 2 x 4 bricks. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo Brick Checkilst?

(...) I have one (printed on a white 2x4 brick in a thin sans serif font) that says August 1999. It came from the BlueWater (London metro area) Lego Shop. That shop supposedly opened then. ++Lar (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo Brick Checkilst?

(...) There was a 1x2x2 Duplo brick at "Brick-Or-Treat" (Halloween event at Legoland California.. 13 October 2000 - 31 October 2000) One side has the Legoland logo, the other has the Brick-Or-Treat logo. (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)