 Promotional / 618
Re: Promo Brick Checkilst?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:38:00 GMT

There were bricks from the outlet openings in Georgia and Virginia..
they said "October 1999" and "November 1999".  They came printed on 2 x
4 bricks.

Is there a complete list somewhere of the bricks that Lego
have passed out over the years?  I'm talking about bricks
such as the recent Soccer or Kidvention bricks.

I've looked around but haven't been able to find a list
anywhere.

Feel free to chime in with any addtional promo bricks, and
I'll start my own list  :-)

Thanks to anyone with additional information!

Skip