 Promotional / 623
Re: Promo Brick Checkilst?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:27:34 GMT

Skip Gridley wrote:

Feel free to chime in with any addtional promo bricks, and
I'll start my own list  :-)

There was a 1x2x2 Duplo brick at "Brick-Or-Treat" (Halloween event at
Legoland California.. 13 October 2000 - 31 October 2000)

One side has the Legoland logo, the other has the Brick-Or-Treat logo.

--
Tim Buchheim