 Promotional / 610 (-10)
  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) Ah, you beat me by 4 minutes... You're one of the e-mails I didn't recognize... (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) I finally received my e-mail today, about a week after I received my two sets... The e-mail is in bad form though, it uses a big CC list. Other folks I recognize (based on e-mail address) who should be seeing this exact same e-mail: John (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) I'm forced to retract the above derogatory statement about Velux. I just received an email from Velux telling me the house is available to order online. The text is strikingly similar to what Simon quoted above (although the really striking (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Shell LEGO is here?

I'm just west of Indianapolis, Indiana and have been able to collect all the 25** series. The sets seem to be at all three stations I checked. Question, Has anyone aquired any signs or other items from the promotion? I have been asking at several of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: US Shell Promotion

Ok, I am a little behind the times, so I am not sure if this may have been answered, so here it goes: I have seen the signs here in Maryland at a few Shell stations for Lego sets and the sets I have actually seen are not the ones listed below. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  SHELL Promo sets available - Euro versions

In case you want some. You can still get the basic line (2530's and 2540's) at: the Shell station in Waltham, MA on the corner of Weston and Main. I've _no idea_ if they'll ship them, but Here's the address: Bank Square 962 Main St. Waltham, MA (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

"Matthew Teets" <matthew.teets@sciatl.com> wrote in message news:G4qnDv.G5E@lugnet.com... (...) dumbstruck (...) major (...) a (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Shell Customer Service was somewhat helpful, they were able to give me a list of stores that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area

Well, so far, it looks like only a few stations have posted them early, and most of them will PROBABLY start selling them Dec 1. But if you check the promo and ca.sf groups, someone posted about 2 stations in SJ that had them. (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area

(...) So, who is in the loop? Where can one score the larger sets in the Bay Area -- say within a 30 mile radius of SF? -- Richard (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.promo)

  Re: 1854 Velux House Sets

Yep, got mine early in the week ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact