 Promotional / 552
  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) Excellent! Of course, those filthy liars said they would let me know when they were available... then again, that was several months ago. I wonder how long this has been in place... I've seen several VELUX houses pop up for sale on BrickBay (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) This was VELUX Europe that contacted me. (...) It's not been there that long, the e-mail they sent me was on the Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:45:23 +0200 but they were available for offline ordering since August. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) Yeah, that was who I contacted about it. I was mostly kidding about the "filthy liars" thing, I do realise that the reality of this kind of situation is that they have better things to deal with than keep those kinds of "tell me when" requests (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) I'm forced to retract the above derogatory statement about Velux. I just received an email from Velux telling me the house is available to order online. The text is strikingly similar to what Simon quoted above (although the really striking (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) Ah, you beat me by 4 minutes... You're one of the e-mails I didn't recognize... (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) And yours was one of the ones I did. eric (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)