 Promotional / 52
Re: Anybody hear of Promotional Set 1250?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:31:33 GMT

Could well be one of the six new sets to be available in Singapore in November in a
co-promotion with Shell.

Check out the picture at Huw's site:

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/index.html

Grahame Reid

Alan Demlow wrote:

Hi.  There's a promotional set 1250 up on ebay.de, I guess a dragster (no
picture, unfortunately). The number doesn't register on Pause or Huw's site;
anybody hear of this one?  It apparently was available in Luxembourg and
Belgium.  I've written the seller asking for info, so maybe I can find out more
that way, but would be interested in hearing if anybody else has seen one or
has other info.

Alan