 General / 8716
Re: Anybody hear of Promotional Set 1250?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:19:11 GMT

Right, but the ones labelled B1-B6 on the Singapore scan don't have the set
#s next to them, and I want B1 and B4, whichever they are (they aren't
1252-1256, which I already have plenty of).

Kevin Loch wrote:

The car wash is 1255 and the shop is 1256

Someone already uploaded the scans for these
(since they're not in the db I'll put the links here):

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1255/
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1256/

KL

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
I'd want 2 of the 6 sets shown on this scan (
http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/LegoShell.jpg ), B1 and B4, whatever
set #s they ended up being.  My Standard Exchange Rules apply - you sell to
me for exact cost plus shipping, I do the same from my end for any US
exclusive sets.  I'd probably want 5-10 of each.

Huw Millington wrote:

Grahame Reid <gareid@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
Could well be one of the six new sets to be available in Singapore in • November in a
co-promotion with Shell.

Check out the picture at Huw's site:

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/index.html

Grahame Reid

Alan Demlow wrote:

Hi.  There's a promotional set 1250 up on ebay.de, I guess a dragster • (no
picture, unfortunately).

Its in exactly the right number range for it to be a Shell set, and I have
had it confirmed since posting that Singapore brochure that the 6 small sets
are available in Belgium, too.

Huw

--
Tom Stangl