 General / 8721
Re: Anybody hear of Promotional Set 1250? (Added numbers of mini sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Yes, I want what you labelled 5 and 6, but are labelled B1 and B4 on the
scan - the go-cart and dragster.  I want about 10 of each, maybe more (cute
sets, and nice parts).

ludo soete wrote:

The Tanker is 1252,
The Truck with F1 car is 1253
The Shop is 1254 !!! (not 1256 !!!)
The Car wash is 1255
The Gas Station is 1256

There are 6 other small sets available,but i don't have the numbers.
Tomorrow,I'll drop in a Shell Station and ask for those numbers, o.k.?

Those 6 small (mini)sets are:

1) 3 wheeled motorcycle with doctor (blue 6-legged cross) #1249
2) ship with a fireman #1248
3) Helicopter with policemen #1246
4) Go-Cart with driver (Shell shirt, and a 1x4x1/3 studles plate the Shell
logo + Shell name) #1251
5) Dragster with driver (Shell shirt, and a 1x4x1/3 studles plate the Shell
logo + Shell name) #1250
6)police car with police woman #1247

All those sets are available in Belgium, too.(I'm from Belgium)
This promo action runs until jan.15 2000 !! (or until end of stock)

Regards,
Ludo