 Promotional / 5 (-5)
  New (old) promo found (1601)

I have found an obscure promo set from 1976. It is set number 1601. I have posted a pic on my website: (URL) As I have not seen the set in any catalog or on anyone else's database of set numbers, I thought people in this group may be interested in (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.promo)

  What promotions are currently running?

I think it would be a good idea to start a thread each month to summarise the 'seasonal' promotions currently going on around the world. So, off the top of my head, here's what I can remember is happening now: Holland: Shell petrol stations: 5 sets (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Future promotions?

Hi! Any word on any upcoming future promotions? Especially those in the US. Thanks! (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.promo)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.promo)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.promo )------

Welcome to lugnet.promo, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.promo (group): Promotional LEGO® products: holidays, restaurants, airlines, ferries, candies, breakfast cereals, soft drinks, etc. OTHER GROUPS: For complete information (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact