 Promotional / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
What promotions are currently running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:26:05 GMT

I think it would be a good idea to start a thread each month to summarise
the 'seasonal' promotions currently going on around the world.

So, off the top of my head, here's what I can remember is happening now:

Holland:
Shell petrol stations: 5 sets

UK:
Tesco: Tins of biscuits with a small 28xx set in. Coming to an end.
Little Chef: Is this still running?

US:
McDonalds set from S@H

Japan: