 Promotional / 424
  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

(...) Here is the "webpageshop"'s URL: (URL) Lego is under "Neu" right now, I imagine at some point it will be under "kinderkollektion" at some point. There is a link to the English section, but I didn't see the stuff there, just the terms of sale, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

(...) web (...) Oh yeah, I just noticed that shipping to the US is DM 80, about $40. I know Ralph Doering was taking orders for these sets, he may be able to do a little better than that. See: (URL) was offering all 4 sets for $65 (including seamail (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

To avoid more questions... If you can't read German, you'll need to fire up Altavista's Translate section ((URL) and cut and paste words into it (using the DT site's URL just doesn't work well). But here's the gist of it: - Go to (URL) Choose the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

(...) site's (...) I didn't think people would be interested in buying from Deutsche Telekom so I didn't bother to translate very many of the details, but in case anyone else wonders, here are some more translations. You can also try www.quickdic.de (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

They never replied about the VAT. I ordered 5 of each, and "quite a few" extra of the 2 smaller sets ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)