 Promotional / 395 (-5)
  First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

Hi, just back from my local shop where I was able to grab the brand new 4 promo sets off the shelf. I have made a first scan of the back of 1198 with an overview of all sets. I have made three versions (large 250kb, medium 80kb, small 30kb) for you (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: another promotion (pink bikes!) Info-update

WOW ! I'm interested in this sets ! Where and when can I get them ? They must be very nice. Rene (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  another promotion (pink bikes!) Info-update

There will be 4 different sets available from end of June. All sets are about the German Telecom Bicycle Team for the Tour de France. Sets are: 1196 Telecom-Biker with Bicycle 1197 TV-Team 2 Bikers one Motorbike with camera 1198 Service Team 3 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: another promotion (pink bikes!)

(...) many (...) disbelieving (...) I have talked to the owner of a small Lego shop in Germany last week and he showed me his order-catalogue. This is NO hoax ! I have seen the set myself but I wasn´t very interested so I didn´t ask when it´ll come (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: another promotion (pink bikes!)

(...) I wouldn't be surprised if it's both untrue and not an intentional hoax. Looks to me like a picture with the color balance way off. (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact