 Promotional / 366
  Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!

(...) The ones I asked looked at me as if I had two heads or something. What did he mean, check the paper? All of the Shells here are promoting the Shell Houston Open (golf tournament). How many discounted sets can you buy at once with one >$10 (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!

Susan, (...) I have no clue, and I don't think he had one either, he just suggested that, I guess. (...) Hopefully they should show up soon, I have a few in Ypsilanti I can check out, for my weekly runaround looking for more bricks (Target, TRU, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)