 Promotional / 365 (-5)
  Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!

Three of the four clerks I spoke to looked like they were ready to call the cops on me. (It was about 8:30 in the evening) The fourth one was all excited and wanted the web address where I heard about it. Needless to say he will probaly be checking (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!

Nick & All, (...) Indeed. I checked a few here in Ann Arbor Michigan. I asked one gentleman, and he replyed: "Huh? What? You might wanna check the paper." Alrighty then! Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!

I traveled to 4 stations here in Indianapolis and no luck. I guess we will have to wait a bit longer to see these things. -Nick Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) in (...) market (...) require a (...) of (...) been (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Knights', Arctic, and Danimals

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I thought I'd share it. My wife pulled off a little tag off of some Danimals yogurt by Dannon, and they're doing a "Win Sets Instantly" promotion called "Way To Grow" Instant Win Game. Prizes are printed (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: More SHELL info

(...) Well, LEGO sets have already appeared in Southern California. Like I said, this promotion is not every SHELL station. (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact