 Promotional / 362
361  |  363
Subject:
Knights', Arctic, and Danimals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:03:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I thought I'd share it.

My wife pulled off a little tag off of some Danimals yogurt by Dannon, and
they're doing a "Win Sets Instantly" promotion called "Way To Grow" Instant
Win Game. Prizes are printed inside each lid.

50 Grand Prizes - Polar Base "$59.99 value"
500 1st Prizes - Arctic Expedition "$14.99 value"
10,000  2nd Prizes - Ice Surfer "$4.99 value"

50 Grand Prizes - King Leo's Castle "$89.99 value"
500 1st Prizes - Guarded Treasury "$14.99 value"
10,000 2nd Prizes - King Leo "$4.99 value"

There also an alternate Duplo prize case available upon parent's request. I
can't tell which one it is, as I haven't seen a bigger picture, but the case
looks orange on the tag. It's not Pooh or dinosaur-ish.

BTW, you can write for a free container lid, and there's no mention of how
many separate requests you can make. Send an SASE to:

Danimals "Way To Grow"
Instant Win Game
PO Box 6735
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663-6735

--<Ugly Details>--------------------------------------------
Must mail by 5/1/00 for 5/6/00 receipt. US WA/VT residents omit postage
(whatever that means). For official rules only call 1-800-321-2174 by 5/1/00.
Sorry, no URL given on the tag (which would have been easier than listening to
an automated response).

And of course, void where prohibited.

I make no claim as to this message being 100% accurate. But I have done the
best that I could to relay the info to us fellow maniacs.

Good luck, and feel free to send me a piece from any winnings ;-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that all brandnames used above are trademarks of their
respective business entities; any other entities might be considered spooky.
Spamcake is listed on the NASDAQ exchange as YUK.