 Promotional / 257
Re: Cote Dor Christmas promo sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:31:26 GMT

Op een zekere dag, te weten Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:32:01 GMT, klom
jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper Janssen) in het toetsenbord en schreef ons:

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:16:44 GMT, "Jason Briscoe"
<jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

A friend of mine has just come back from Austria and brought me some Cote Dor
chocolate with free lego! The pack is entitled 'Sinterklass mix' I have a
number of sets including 2881 and 2887.

Wow, they have sinterklaas in Austria? I've always heard it was a
Dutch/North-Belgium/Extreme-Western-Germany habit.

Sure it wasn't from thereabouts?

Jasper

Hmm, I'm a AFOL dutchman living in Austria (Vienna), but I didn't see these
promos. Have to look more carefully...

And Jasper, you are right, Sinterklaas is unknown around here. They do have
'Santa Claus' and 'Krampus' (~Zwarte Piet), but it looks they will lose
against the 'Weihnachtsmann' (=USA-SantaClaus)...  8-(

Ardjan

-----
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/ardjan