 Promotional / 236
Re: Lego Ronald McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 05:57:53 GMT

Pamela Fryer wrote in message <3847E6C3.740085CD@worldnet.att.net>...
I agree that $55 is steep - he is just made up of normal bricks, except for • a
brick on his leg with the Lego logo.  Luckily my sons realize Ronald is not
someone to idolize - they just enjoy the construction of him (although they
refuse to dismantle him, and being purists do not want to glue him)!

So Ronald isn't glued together?  I'm surprised!  I thought we even saw a
picture (from a news paper article) of someone in the process of gluing a
Ronald McDonalds figure together.  This could make Ronnie worth more if you
can actually use the pieces for something else!

Kim