 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 106
Re: Lego Ronald McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:36:07 GMT

I was looking for instructions on the 18" Ronald, but pics would do just fine
for me. Pls e-mail me a couple angles if available. As for $55, its about a
$20 pile of bulk bricks.... what are they thinking?
SteveB

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, Pamela Fryer writes:
We got a phone call that my 6-year-old son won the 18" Lego Ronald
McDonald at our local Plainwell (Michigan) restaurant today!  This one
is not glued!
My 9-year-old thought the employees would clap and smile with a bit of
fanfare (o.k. - he was hoping they'd be in the news, too!), but when we
went in to collect it, the order-taker just went in the back to get it,
slapped it on the counter and said "Have a nice day".  Which did not
detract from the pleasure my son received in winning it!!
Feel free to email me if you didn't get a chance to see one - I can
email you a pic.
Pam