 Promotional / 234
Re: Lego Ronald McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:50:27 GMT

I have sent a few pics to you, Steve, and will send remaining later tonight -
didn't want to slow up your retrieving emails.  I apologize if the pics look
grainy as it is dark here and I haven't yet found time to "play" with the camera
for better quality.

We didn't receive instructions, or packaging, with Ronald - didn't even think to
ask with the disappointing reception my son received.  Next time I'm by there,
I'll swing in and ask if they have instructions - it's a good question as to
whether they were sent pre-built or were made up in-store.

I agree that $55 is steep - he is just made up of normal bricks, except for a
brick on his leg with the Lego logo.  Luckily my sons realize Ronald is not
someone to idolize - they just enjoy the construction of him (although they
refuse to dismantle him, and being purists do not want to glue him)!

Pam

SEBarile wrote:

I was looking for instructions on the 18" Ronald, but pics would do just fine
for me. Pls e-mail me a couple angles if available. As for $55, its about a
$20 pile of bulk bricks.... what are they thinking?
SteveB