 Promotional / 205 (-5)
  Would you like LEGO with that?

I was fueling up at my local Texaco/Favorite Market, went inside to pay and lo, there was a LEGO display with 4 sets for $4.99 each (cheaper with purchase? I did not ask!!!!) They appear to be boxed polybag sets, race car w/driver, RES-Q waverunner, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Football numbering Re: UK 2000?

N. Hoogerbrug <ringebu@knoware.nl> wrote in message news:38347F42.1B3589...ware.nl... (...) Read (URL) German. But it aint clear why the hack Americans call a rugby like and related (...) From what I hear American Football is a derivative of Rugby. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.town)

  Re: Shell Lego's

(...) I've been hanging for this release for a couple of weeks now (even rang Shell to enquire as to the exact time they would be released). I even only partly filled my car on Monday (I couldn't push it until Wednesday) so I would *have* to stop (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Football numbering Re: UK 2000?

(...) Australians have a totally different game known as football. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.town)

  Re: Football numbering Re: UK 2000?

Hi Guys, Why is everyone calling it Futbol anway? It s the plain translation of the original name Voetbal in Dutch, Fussball in German. But it aint clear why the hack Americans call a rugby like and related game Football. I think its an historical (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact