 Promotional / 190 (-5)
  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

(...) Three word? Pokemon Beanie Babies... (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Grimace is Violet, like DUPLO Dinos (was: Re: McDonalds Info)

I mentioned this a week or two ago in a Mcdonalds thread. My local McDonalds has a display with all 8 sets. Imperial Violet is my Holy Grail of lego colors and it is finally available. (Limited though, pity.) Here is hoping for a Black, Imperial (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic)

  wanted: 1248 Shell Fire Boat

I am looking for 2 or 3 copies of this set. I have an extra McDonald's drive thru set and some extra happy meal toys to trade for them, or I will pay cash. Russel (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

(...) Well, it's a video game for the Gameboy where the object of the game is to go around and collect all 151 Pokemon (or Pocket Monsters). Kya (who's going back to playing Gran Turismo) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

(...) place... (...) The *toys* are still there, but the market is all but gone. (...) You've forgotten the best feature of Pokemon, and the biggest thing it has in common with Beanine Babies, Hello Kitty, etc.: it's a short-term revenue machine (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact