 Promotional / 125 (-10)
  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) That's the one I assumed you meant--it's the only yellow propeller. (...) Ah. I can understand that POV, but it's an unusual way of thinking about a standard brick. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) I'd say (without having other pink pieces on hand to compare it to), that the pink in the McD's birdie-plane is definitely between the light and darker pinks of Paradisa. But I wouldn't described it as a 'true' pink -- it's too bold. Steve Set (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts

(...) there (...) Well, I finally managed to get ahold of some of these, and my slope with Ronald's image has the (c) LEGO on the inside. eric (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

* Jonathan Wilson (wilsonj@xoommail.com) [991101 02:47]: (...) I believe that it only took the store a few hours after opening at 6am the day that the BBs starting being sold that they figured out that they *had* to put the limit to 1 per customer. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) Sorry, I meant set #7, its a yellow freestyle propeller with a 1x1 cylinder in the center. (...) The 2x2 red brick. I only included this because I have heard that the 2x2 bricks are growing dust in many collections. -- Scott Smallbeck (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) Those look suspiciously like TLG numbers. I'm definitely going on the assumption that the four-digit number is the actual set number. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

[x-posted and f-upped to lugnet.promo] (...) I wouldn't describe these sets as "wretched". They are as good as any other 18-piece set LEGO has released lately. It's true they aren't very attractive for AFOL builders, but they are head-and-shoulders (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) That's pretty much my POV. And where I'm going in about 5 minutes. (...) Nope. Just a Freestyle propeller. (...) Care to elaborate? The only pieces I could have too many of would be: - the yellow 2x3 printed slope (could be altered) - the gray (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

Hi Ray and all, Just another mail about McDonalds, but this is in Holland (...) There eight basic LEGO sets and 1 DUPLO set (1614) a crocodile in the action in Holland available. All available for approx 2 USD. Greetings Nico (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) What do you mean trashed? do you mean that they were all snapped up by the collectors and they had none left for the happy meals? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact