 Promotional / 123
    Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts —Eric Joslin
   (...) there (...) Well, I finally managed to get ahold of some of these, and my slope with Ronald's image has the (c) LEGO on the inside. eric (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts —Frank Filz
   (...) I just assembled Set #2 and looked closely at the slope. The printing is some kind of transfer, not the usual LEGO printing. I suspect the smooth slope was designed to be a useable surface for these transfers. This will probably set a trend (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)