 Promotional / *1091 (-5)
  LEGO 1952 Danmarks Internationale Mejeri & 2149 Colorline Cargo sticker

Hi! I am a LEGO town and train collector living in Malaysia. Since the currency exchange rate is so high, I am unable to afford the price of set # 2149. I recently purchased parts through Bricklink to build the set myself. Unfortunately, there is no (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.promo)

  LLCA New Promo

Hello All, For those who haven't already heard, these are at the park for 2004 limited edition promotional set. (URL) nice! a little unstable, but overall a great promo set. Regards T (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Tropicana Orange Juice Promo Details (U.S.)

(...) 7209 Pteranodon 7210 Apatosaurus 7219 T-Rex All three use the new colour schemes for the parts (Grey, Dk. Gray, Brown) Nice sets! But that's a lot of juice! (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:I627E3.23rC@lugnet.com... (...) They are two of three that have been available before with Kabaya candy in Japan: (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Tropicana Orange Juice Promo Details (U.S.)

(...) Anyone know what sets these are ? The addition of certain parts (like the plate w/tooth) makes me think these are new promo sets. Searching the guide database for 'dino' did not reveal anything new and/or with a similar picture. Ray (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact