 Promotional / 1088
Re: Tropicana Orange Juice Promo Details (U.S.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:51:14 GMT

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message

Anyone know what sets these are ? The addition of certain parts (like the
plate
w/tooth) makes me think these are new promo sets. Searching the guide
database
for 'dino' did not reveal anything new and/or with a similar picture.

They are two of three that have been available before with Kabaya candy in
Japan:

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=7209-7219

Huw