 Pirates / 989
    Re: The Imperial Soldiers strike back! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I was going to do this, but I got another midsection and set of square sails, (and mast, ratlines, cannons, etc) so I effectively did it, but didn't have to sacrifice one of my other Clippers. If I get another triangular sail, I'll add a third (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: The Imperial Soldiers strike back! —Steve Jackson
   (...) Yep. The next addition to my own fleet will be an uprated CC - at the moment, it's a Class 6 (wide, 2 midsections) but with only two masts and two sets of CC sails. I may add a third midsection and a third mast, but it looks pretty nice the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)