 Pirates / 1048
Re: The Imperial Soldiers strike back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:50:00 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I was going to [combine two Clippers into one bigger ship]
, but I got another midsection and set of square sails,
(and mast, ratlines, cannons, etc) so I effectively did it, but didn't have to
sacrifice one of my other Clippers.  If I get another triangular sail, I'll
add a third midsection and mount it as a lateen sail on a third mast.

Yep. The next addition to my own fleet will be an uprated CC - at the moment,
it's a Class 6 (wide, 2 midsections) but with only two masts and two sets of CC
sails. I may add a third midsection and a third mast, but it looks pretty nice
the way it is. And the color scheme is very different from those of the other
big ships.