 Pirates / 945 (-5)
  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) on 1x2's to make it look right. Any suggestions? (...) of (...) The real happy part of this story is, that once upon a time he was just a plain old blue imperial guardsman who, though very handsome, had no personality at all. In fact, he (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) there is already another secret pirate hide-away on the NSW inland coast, known as the 'sink-hole', news will emerge shortly after everything is ship-shape ! pete.w (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) OK - I wasn't sure if 'twas the right one, but figured it won't hurt to try. :-) (...) Aw! Get it goin', then! I'll be expecting to see it!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) That's the old blue Soldier--I think he's talking about the fellow I use as Quigon Effete now, who actually has a proper "coat" with lapels. I think it only came in two or three sets. If nobody else has an image, I'll take a picture of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) Whatever they are, the whole shebang looks fantastic. The bug-splat Green Death Express colour scheme is a little repulsive to me, but both that and the RSB are very nicely done. Almost like looking at a colour negative, it is. The 3/4-after (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact