 Pirates / 684
  Re: Great Brickain

(...) ateast 5 minutes of <SNIPPAGE> (...) I have been working on a junk for sometime....you would be surprised at how scarce good pictures of these ships are... I finally have enough basic bricks and plates to gie it another go.....I tried a red (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Great Brickain

(...) Junk is always welcome at Port Block. There's plenty of it here, and the Brickish are always sending more. That's what we're here for ;-) The only real problem is getting the junk to work - they're always complaining about too much pain, too (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Great Brickain

(...) Though I suppose any scallywags calling Port Block junk would not be welcome... :) Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Great Brickain

(...) Well, I will have to finish "The Junk" now that there is a new port of call = ) ....now if I could only get this sail made out of Ninja glider wings to work... (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)