 Pirates / 624
  Re: Lindsay's Navy

(...) Well, the IF hull is going to turn him green until he has a chance to soak it in a cleaning solution (the eBay seller he won it from has really nice lots, unfortuanately someone in her household smokes like a chimney, I usually have to get the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lindsay's Navy

(...) Thanks for the tips--I may very well do this, now that I've been officially warned. :) However, my mother smokes like a chimney, so I'm somewhat inured to it--most of my LEGO either has never been in her house, though, or it's been out so (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lindsay's Navy

"Arrr, me ship be smellin' fresh as a baby's bottom!" -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)