 Pirates / 4595
    Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War —Richie Dulin
   (...) Awesome work, Kurt. A great model of a vessel from an interesting but oft overlooked period. (Which is odd, because as you demonstrate, the length/width ratio of vessels was changing to a more LEGO-friendly one). Spotlighted! Cheers Richie (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War —Kurt Baty
   (...) I am glad you liked it! (...) The ability to build the hull is what lead me down the trail to the briar-patch of design issues in building the Zavala, OK so I had fun... The early fast packet steamships ((URL) see packet ships>) wanted to go (...) (16 years ago, 17-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)